- Familiarizing with the “Our Family” program. Children define what a family is, they discover on the poster how family members work together to make better the place where they live. Children also fill in the diary with stickers by first discovering on the poster who does a certain activity, then they cut the image and apply it over the symbol on the page.
- There are objects and tools placed in a box – the students name them and say in which profession these find application.
- Understanding the concepts of map, symbols, signs, legend.
Working with the map of Bulgaria
- Symbol map – hospital, school, library, residential building, police station
Goal – to orientate where we are and how to get to a place.
- Needs and desires
Home and restaurant layout
- “Make a gift for a friend!” Making frames for photos of vine sticks together with students from 11th grade / You have pictures of your camera.
- Finalizing the program and distributing certificates for program completion.